CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

somewhere over the rainbow...

It's been a long time since I've laughed and smiled till my cheeks hurt! :) but it makes me happy! it's the kinda happiness that no words could describe. Although I dont want to meet many people this time round, there is a few people whom I am dying to meet. Don't ask why. I just want to meet them. Two whom I've not met for a year, and one whom I've not met for more than 2 years! :) One down, two to go! ^.^

After all these days of HOME QUARANTINE, i am really feeling bored! Nevertheless, :) the gathering yesterday, was refreshing! I was surprised meeting 3 new people over lunch with the other 4 over an interesting discussion regarding the new media. It was unexpected, but great! :)

Till today, I've not really spent much time with my family. Staying at home with all my members isnt exactly the kind of "spending time with family" that i've expected. :) Can't wait to go out and have some good food with them. Going around with my brother. :) That's what I really want to do. Instead of going out meeting all my friends for the sake of meeting them because of the fact that I am away and am back this time, is meaningless really. At least at this point of time. I felt like I don't even have enough time for my family...which makes me not want to spend so much time meeting other friends.

I really wish that everyone of my friend is like JS. The feeling of being able to connect despite the distance, is so unique and special. Everytime when we talk, it feels like I could just talk without having to finish my sentence because you could easily understand me by completing it for me. I want more friends like you... :) but the truth is, everyone is unique in their own way that no two people are alike! As the cherryblossom meets the next peach or damson...the tale continues!

0 comments: