CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Malaysian Delight

This very trip home is definitely very different from my previous trips home. :) I am extremely delighted over the fact that I am truly enjoying my stay here, pampered like a princess with all the food I am getting. Previously, most of the time was filled with meeting people. I am sick of eating Zanmai at MidValley Megamall! Every time I am there, people just want to eat that! Well I guess that's because of its reasonable price for the food you're getting! I would really like to have some Italian Food, either Italiannies of Delicious! :) I just love Italian food if you haven't already know!

These are some of my favourites!!! :)


Photobucket

Malaysian Roti Canai / Roti Telur [ RM1 / RM1.20]

Photobucket

Malaysian Kuih muih

Photobucket

年糕 - RM0.80 per piece

Photobucket

年糕

Photobucket

Malaysian Fried Cempedak! [RM0.80]
Photobucket

It's so yummy! :)

Photobucket

I can't get enough of this!

Photobucket

Local Fruits in Malaysia!

Photobucket

Mangosteen aka Manggis! :) *my favourite*

Photobucket

My other favourite - Rambutan!

Photobucket

Mouthwatering :)

Photobucket

I love this :)

Photobucket

Mangosteen :) [RM3.00/kg]

Photobucket

Coconut drink! [RM2.20]

Photobucket

Air Kelapa :)

That concludes my food of the day! :) More yummy food to come... :)

0 comments: