CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If I were a boy....

things would have been very very different!

Tonight, I had a chat with multiple friends over different window. I was just, in need of hahaha companion? A talking one. Chatting one. Or whatever you call that. :) It's been a long time, but i had some fun over chatting since the last time i did it!

Since I am always closer to guys, it feels so comfortable and very natural to strike a conversation with a guy! So when 4 guy friends happened to drop a hi are you ok kinda message, we chatted happily! lol at least i really enjoyed the conversation! :)

So WS and I was talking about love and relationship. About guys going after girls. Well halfway through, I realised that, since I am always so close to guys, then perhaps, meeting the right one would be a tough one! *lol* and the conversation went on with questions overflowing from one side to the other brooding over the psychological aspects of the underlying mechanisms fo human brain whenever love struck!

Sleepiness kills! and i'm defeated by it already!

Jya, oyasumi nasai~! :)

0 comments: