CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Enchanted :)

Today, has been another interesting day of my life. :) I finally rekindled with my lost love! A form of dance that I haven't done for the longest time of my life since I left primary school! I fell in love with it again when I mastered it once more! I remember the last time expressing my movements this way, despite the pain, there was a lack of elegance to it... This time however, I made it the way I've always wish I could! With that fulfilment, it gave me a sense of happiness like never before. It was like my very first playground moment! It was very much like lying on the ground in Roma Park last winter, gazing high up upon twinkle twinkle little stars! For once, I felt truly carefree being who I really am, as always, a child at heart :)

Compelled by fascination, the highlight of the moment was filled with more laughters than you could have ever imagined! Little things like that may mean nothing much to many, but to a girl who did not grow up with much interestingly happening events, every single moment as such means a whole new chapter to her, adding to the treasure chest of memories!

Another upcoming trip this weekend, with her loved ones would definitely be memorable as well! :)

0 comments: