CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Tale of a H1N1 patient

It's the holiday again and great, I am sick AGAIN. I know. You must be wondering how the hell I got sick again after the H1N1. I initially wanted to blog about my H1N1 experience since so many people was curious about it (months ago)... In case you DID not know, yes I was one of the first few that were tested positive on time to be treated like a princess in the hospital! :) lol i think no one is interested now really. Anyhow I'll just let the pictures tell you the story.


#1. free ambulance ride!!! let this be my first and last ever!

#2. The driver was driving so fast!


#3. Arriving the hospital! :)

#4. Doctor playing as an astronaut! :)



#5. Doctor ? Astronaut!

They changed the entire plastic each time they attend to a different patient! Wasting resources. No wonder now we have climate change! -.-'' How wasteful! but I guess that's HYGIENE!


#6. 6 MEALS A DAY!!! *beam*

Some information for patients in the isolation ward. If you can read, we should be eating 6 meals. But they lied to us. -.-'' Lazy Malaysians!

#7. My corner!

#8. My bed for 4 days 3 nights!!!

#9. Tamiflu!!!

Tamiflu - the 10 dose we needed. A minimum of 6 dosage is compulsory before we're allowed to be discharged from the hospital.

#10. My first few meals... Sadness!

#11. My favourite fruit! :)

Belimbingku tersayang. I love Starfruit...but I never thought I would have it in the hospital

#12. My food! O_O

Look at the rice and vege...how pathetic. It's tasteless, probably because that's healthier?


#13. Fish? Yeah right... -.-

Some kinda Malay style of cooking the fish. Sour Fish? I actually like it because I've only been having porridge before this.



#14. Western delight

On the LAST day, the doctor asked us if we like our diet. Obviously NO. It was then she recommended us to change! -.- to western! So that explains this VERY YUMMY CHICKEN CHOP! Can't believe my first western meal is also in the isolation ward of this government hospital.

#15. Instant noodle moment :) i love those quiet moments

#16. My change upon a request to buy ***

#17. Finally... i am going home!


#18. FIRST CLASS WARD!? *LOL*

Overall it was an amazing experience. I was glad to actually be immuned over H1N1 for a while when it got worse after I recovered! :) I am not proud of it, but I am glad I was not a victim of it. It's another reminder for me, perhaps a stronger one this time, to truly cherish my health... for I know that, next time, might not be as lucky as this time. For those of you who have been so worried, I told you not to, but still. =) thanks for your concern! Wherever you are, I know you all did care. Sorry if I had you worry too much. Thanks for loving me for who I am.. In return, I promise to live well and live an absolutely amazing life with the greatest possible happiness!

With Love,
Princess Jasmine II (from Aladdin!)



2 comments:

Jim said...

oh man you serious? aiyerrr. u better take care of yourself la. get h1n1 so happy geh you? ><

Princess Jasmine said...

hahah do i sound like im kidding? there goes my 10 days of my WINTER break with only 10 freaking days left before I return for another semester... lol but it was. an interesting experience. :)