CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Food x Food = Fat

Lately I've had terrible cravings for Malaysian Food. It's really heartbreaking at times, to want it so badly yet you know you'll never get the authentic one unless you're home. There's no place like home, indeed.

Last week, I was writing an essay which I was so reluctant to even spend time doing. Suddenly I realised that I wasn't happy doing any of my subjects this semester. I tried liking them, but there's no way I could.

Anyhow, time flies. Summer would be around soon... while everyone is happily having fun despite the heat, I would be busy hunting for a place again! -.-'' I wish I could be home having my favourite food, with the company of great friends around :) I wish I could have the entire 3 months this time...really.

I want to be able to shout out loud, telling my friends that "I AM COMING HOME!" when I finally get my air ticket! Sigh, till then, I'll keep myself happy with food recipes!

1 comments:

Jim said...

tidak memasak untuk saya pun wenli ini. ish. pengekdekutan betul. :P