CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

sweet wishes...

#1. If I could, I would take a stroll with someone (random pick of random friend at a random moment) /something I truly adore (a cute doggie, or a HUGE one) along the river, at 11pm... that would be scary yet nice :)

#2. Perhaps it's nice to call up a random person whom I've not talked to, to just say HI!!! :)

#3. Cook a feast, pack lunch boxes... and deliver it to the most unexpected people I would have ever wanted to cook for, and take a picture of them (their reaction) and with them! :)

#4. Surprise one of my friend, with a random yet meaningful gift :)

#5. I miss the star gazing moments some long time ago in Roma Park :) It was so beautiful! I wish I could do it again, with a group of people.

#6. One day random tour - take the bus and see where it stops, have my quiet moments with the nature snapping pictures, and talk to one person along the street :)

#7. Put on my most stunning dress with a pair of matching heels and salsa(as if i know how) all night in the most beautiful park I could find, then walk without my heels under the rain while singing my favourite tunes :)

#8. If I could be granted one wish for real now... I just want them to know, they are my best gifts in life. :) each and every single one of you. :) i love you, more than words can describe. :)

0 comments: