CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Smile of the day!

I saw some random bumper sticker on facebook! It's really kinda late now but i need to do something to take my mind off certain things. SO, here I am. Random stickers. :)

#1. Unless you've lived my life, don't judge what I do, how I do it or why I do the crazy things I do

#2. Cute is when your personality shines through your look.

#3. The worst thing a guy can do is make a girl fall for him with no intentions of catching her.

#4. The greater your capacity to love the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

#5. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

#6. We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go we take a little of each other everywhere.

#7. The hardest thing to say, is the easiest thing to feel.

Love,
<3 me! :)

0 comments: