CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

you're not the "queen" of my heart

I have never felt this SICK of being sick. Seriously, for the WHOLE week of my break... I was pretty much in bed sleeping. When I was so terribly sick, all I was doing was curling up like a ball though the weather was burning hot outside!

I dislike the feeling of loneliness -.- who likes it anyway.. but I enjoy the times that I am alone. Lonely is when you feel empty but times when you're alone living your own life with a clear purpose is definitely not empty, hence not lonely. :)

It's nearly 1000 days of my stay here in Australia! and so many things have changed since I first came. We grow as we learn about life and realise what's important to us at the end of the day. For me, I've learned so much and began to really know what I want for myself... all these discoveries all along has definitely not been wasted. :)

I don't want to comment much about how others haven't changed much like I do. I don't expect them to change but at least really listen to my thoughts and understand where I am coming from. I thought they really do. Little did I realise they were faking it, so much. Please, wake up. I can't be bothered wasting even 5 minutes if you could never understand what exactly LISTENING is.

Honestly, i don't feel pitiful even if I don't have a mountain of friends behind my back... Friends are important to me, but I don't need more than one if none is ever really true. I've been rejected when i was young... and probably that's why I cherish the ones I have now even more than I often care.

Sadly, sometimes... your most trusted ones are the ones who never really understand you as much as you've shared so much of the similar experiences all along. The ones you've always look up to with trust and respect. The ones that have taught you the way to be a greater person... also the one who wipes you off their memory when you began to really grow as a person.

That's why...

I don't really care anymore...

I'll live my life and you can live yours.



2 comments:

Hwei Cheng said...

You are totally right my dear. Having tons of friends when none are truthful to you? Pointless..... I rather be alone

Whatever that is happening there... *BIG HUG* =D

Princess Jasmine said...

*thanks* :) long story... not exactly physically here right now but some sorta realization a long time ago but it's becoming clearer these few weeks. :) miss u! take care ya!!!