CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

with love and thanks :)

It's interesting how tonight, when i was "online" and tried chatting with a few people, I can kinda tell who's really true and who's not. Ok, i know we shouldn't judge but sometimes by the sorta tone people are talking to you, it's clear how they don't want to connect...

It's been some time that I actually want to talk to people online. Truth is, if you know me, or if you sit beside me and put a camera to monitor what i do, i rarely rarely chat online. It's kinda becoming like a tool for me to connect whenever I need. Note: need.

And I am glad I have friends living along the same street who's always kind to lend a hand and walking out 5 minutes away just to get me take-away dinner. Lately, I appreciate this sorta help more and more. Back then, getting food is pathetic enough but now, getting people to GET me food, is worst. But really, I really appreciate their sincerity and willingless in lending a hand.

Whoever you are *hugs* love you dearly! Especially my evil twin and Denise :) there are such great friends. :) half my sisters really! I am truly fortunate!

0 comments: