CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Truth behind My Summer Love

made me feel as if the tunes of The Seventh Night of July conducted by Casey has just ended with a fermata...

On my first afternoon home, I had all my prawn cravings dimsum in this nice restaurant... After that, I couldn't believe I actually spent 3 hours in Kinokuniya. At the end of my stay there, I finally allowed myself to buy, one book! =) Just one! which I think it's a pretty good thing. To not be greedy. This is because I know that this very season would be the only season I would engage in so much of reading, as compared to the 3 other seasons...autumn, winter and spring.

I am currently reading, Once I was a Princess by Jacqueline Pascarl. I strongly believe that they've ban this book here, in my country. I have no evidence that this is the case, it's just a feeling I supposed. By I went to check out and they're not selling this book anymore.

To be dead honest, I am very disappointed to how close-minded this nation is. Thanks to the constant reminder of how certain issues are not meant to be discussed and often labelled as SENSITIVE which I personally think shouldn't be the way, most youths are either unaware or couldn't be bothered over things that had happened/ is currently happening.

As much as I would like to discuss this book openly, I rather not risk anything here. I am halfway through the book but as I read, I have lots of opinions toward how things were dealt with. =) I am looking forward to meet someone who've also read that, to share my opinions openly. I think I am missing those intellectual dialogues...but will soon engage in some!

Till then, happy CNY.

0 comments: