CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

:: Boxing Day ::

Shopping on boxing day is something that I've always been looking forward to. Though shopping is not really a very healthy culture but at times, it's really fun! =) Waking up in the morning has been very difficult since I last woke up early. To my surprise, I was actually able to wake up so early to catch the one of the earliest bus to the city. The crowd is simply amazing.

The queue at the cashier at 9am when the shops just opened, is unimaginably long! In the arvo, shopping with such crowd is just too exhausting for me. Nevertheless, I managed to grab quite a lot of stuff. Not just for me, but for my beloved BROTHER! =) I've got quite a lot of stuff for you, though u insisted it's OK! Brother, you know how much I love buying you things!

Haha, luckily I only have ONE brother. =) I hope he'll buy me tickets to Sound of Music/ Les Miserables~ I love that one!

Thanks to Shu~ =) I am updating this one. No motivation really... but I miss her sitting on the couch with her korean songs playing. I miss those times when I could just greet her with lots of talking whenever I am home! =) I am sure she's doing pretty good now though...

Enough said... enjoy the pictures! Brother, i hope you're reading this!

My favourite Elmo shirt is finally on sale. Finally!
I am still very much of a T-shirt and denim skirt/pants kinda girl!
This is so lovely! =)

I've got a matching necklace/chain to it! @_@
I'm a normal girl too. My 3rd pair of heels in my entire life! =)
Shu, I still love this one very much! =)


Bro~ this is for you, you better fit into it well! @_@

I really think it's a bit big but it should be ok...

You have to see this! 100% cotton!
My bro loves and only wear 100% cotton!

From cotton on... as long as there's a cotton word to it =)
it's cotton! *i presumed*
All for you!!! =)

0 comments: