CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

:: The Prelude ::

My student visa has finally been approved! YESTERDAY!

My life in Australia has been somewhat a mystery in the past two years. That's why I've decided to blog here. Well, quite a hassle but it's a way to really keep in touch I suppose. For my friends to be able to be part of my life despite the miles apart! The truth is, I'll be here for another 2 years for my studies. So there you go. I know it might sound kinda sad to know things via a person's blog when you can actually chat with the person.. but I am not a very MSN person. I prefer writing. Email has been somewhat uninteresting in a way. It depends but generally, no. Blog would perhaps be a better solution, so here I am trying this out.

I really don't have much to say at the moment, except ... I need some book vouchers. ANY. Borders, MPH. Popular. I want to buy some books with the cheapest deal I could get. Lately, I've been spending time reading in Borders, killing some time happily. If you just happened to know any cheap book deals, kindly drop me a comment? Deeply appreciated! =)

Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments: