CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Summer Time

This year's summer was comparatively hotter than last year here in Australia. After staying here for two years, I began to fall for winter. Though winter might be the most cooling period of the year and some might even might it freezing cold, it has never fail to warms the heart of people in the presence of heater, electric blanket, hot soup, hot pot(known as steamboat)...etc

I am so tired right now, making checklist of things that I would need to get rid of as soon as possible because of the amount of things I have accumulated throughout my stay here. I've certainly bought a few pots, kitchen utensils and some light furnitures. I love things from IKEA simply because it's pleasant looking. Just recently, I was thinking of getting this Gonno lamp from IKEA which cost a bit.. but it looks really good and bright. Moreover, there's a AUD2 breakfast going on, in the IKEA here in Brisbane. Perhaps I should go and take a look soon.

Summer time is the best time to swim. Even till today, I've not swam in my swimming pool. When you're in a country of four seasons, you would really began to appreciate every day, week and month to come... simply because every season is too short. That reminds me of a poem in which was once made compulsory for literature studies in school, also my favourite meaningful poem, Life Brief Candle...

0 comments: