CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chocolate Moments

A trip to the chocolate factory can be very enjoyable for chocolate lovers like me. For some reasons, I only favour bitter chocolate, hence I ordered a Hot Dark Chocolate when I stopped by this Chocolate Factory during my Sydney trip a month ago. The place was so beautiful and I wished I have bought some chocolates from there if I had more money to spend for the trip. Nevertheless, I love seeing all the chocolates they have.



PhotobucketPhotobucket
Chocolates and Ice Cream!

Photobucket
More chocolates!

Photobucket
Beautiful packages for the Christmas season

Photobucket
They come in all shapes and colours!
Photobucket
Christmas tree and Santa Claus

Photobucket
They had other delicious chocolates too...

Photobucket
If I were a millionaire with extra money upon sharing with the world, I'll spend it on this! I love the whole set though there's no point getting one for myself because I do not drink Hot Chocolate.

Photobucket
Luckily this one tasted like Milo otherwise, it would all be wasted!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Don't you agree that it's lovely yet pricy to pay AUD59.95 for this?
The drink however, costs 10 times lesser. Dark chocolate was good though I always wonder why it was never bitter when it's served this way.


Photobucket
This was fun because all you need to do is pour the milk in, then followed by the chocolates before stirring them until it's brown and thick! The metal that was used for stirring the chocolate was indeed fascinating because you can use that as a straw too.

0 comments: