CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sweet Surprise!

The best feeling in life, is when you are surprised by the most unexpected people. Two nights ago, when I got up near to midnight, my housemate came home, just back from the Sydney Training Course with a pleasant surprise!








For once, I felt like the happiest girl that evening! =) She probably would not be seeing this, but once again, I wanna thank her for that very sweet and thoughtful thought! ;) It was such a pleasant surprise that warms my heart leaving me with smiles and giggles all night long! It's one of the best surprise I've ever experienced in my life...




4 comments:

disillusioned said...

i imagined it to be and and white horizontal stripes! lol

pwettyyy

Princess Jasmine said...

lol i love it too!!! ^^

shuling said...

omg like seriously she bought it for you! you are one lucky girl...so was this the stripe-y one you were talking about?

Princess Jasmine said...

lol nope! this wasn't the stripey one. This is the checkered one! remember the red and black i was talking about. this is the white and black one! lol. quite cool actually! i never thought that this would look good!!!