CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

: : Updates : :

With everything that happened lately, I don't quite know what to write. Politics are so screwed up. Not in the mood to comment much. CNY does not really feel like one lately, due to some personal issues. But still trying to enjoy my time here in Malaysia. Still got 2 weeks. Pretty happy about it. =) Family time family time... I love my family but never really showed it in my action. Seriously, family is something that you should never take for granted. Never! because it would be too late when you start regretting. Though on one hand some people said, It's never too late, but on the other hand, I felt that it's often too late when you realised it. Let's change topic... I miss my favourite cake.

Lemon Meringue for my 20th and 21st Birthday in Brissie!

0 comments: