CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Delicious Desserts

Delicious is indeed a nice place for Western Cuisine. Honestly I was craving for many other food but the same boring Japanese food that I've had. I have to admit that this trip was not the best one probably because I've spent it way too much with friends than family. But from now on, I would be focusing more on spending time with family. =) I really would like to make more time to spend it with my family for my next trip back because I actually really enjoy these precious time together. As for friends, I don't think I wanna make so much time for them anymore.

I find that, in the past years, friends kinda became my priority. Maybe it was that time of the teenage years that friends come first then family. I even remember spending so much time during the weekend for extra activities than with family! I think I've really had enough of that. I really want to make up those time and spend more time in my family with my parents from now on.

I kinda felt pressure this trip back. Pressure to meet as many people as I could. I know at the end, I didnt manage to meet most of them. I guess next time, lol I should just throw a party to meet people. Easier that way. Meet all at one go. Of course, I still want to make time for some close friends to catch up with them.

Somehow I do feel nice being back here. It's those feelings of tranquility. I do feel calm and serene here. More peaceful in many ways. Not to mention, with lesser friends around, just the right amount to keep my social life balance, it makes me feel complete and great. I feel happy because I don't feel the need of meeting people because they think I am around and I have to meet up. Lol I guess this is the downside of having such a HUGE social network. At some point, you feel that everyone was as important but really, you do actually know who you want to meet and who not.

This dessert post has ended up totally outta topic but I shall just end with these pictures brought to you by Delicious' Delicious Desserts.


None other than my favourite,
Lemon Meringue

0 comments: