CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe!

It's absolutely normal if i ever love myself more than anything, some people think that's too narcissistic but if you do not love yourself, no one would love you. So there really should be a balance between too selfish and selfless!

Ok...so my birthday is coming up and I am honestly having so much trouble settling on one item that I am eventually going to get for myself. Finally, I could buy myself something, with my hard earned money and I would really love to get something, :) I truly LOVE. hee...

Often enough, I think too much and before coming to the point that I know what I want, I simply satisfice over the choice and just pick. So yes... I reckon I should write it here to help myself make a better choice and not like people would read this anyway...

Alright so... i was thinking.. of... getting.. heee

ok i shall not reveal here. otherwise people start judging me thinking i want them to get for me! i will mmm if i m ever in the mood to write again, i'll write what i end up buying for myself!

till then...

love,

0 comments: